Mar 26, 2007

I'm through!

So the results are in and I made it through to the second round.....I actually won for my group (group C) but came 4th in all (I'm figuring anyway).........

So really I should be pleased...I haven't scrapbooked for a year or two - only just getting back into it since our Florida trip.....and I have altered only a few things so far.....maybe 4 or 5.......including the contest pieces......so yes I should be pleased.....this is what I wanted...to make it through to round 2......so why do I feel disappointed????? Hmmm maybe its the time of the month or something......maybe its the perfectionist in me.......I don't know....

I came top in my group for goodness sake! I won through to round 2........Yay!

But yes, for some weird reason I feel a bit deflated and not good enough........sigh......

I wonder what the ingredients for round 2 will be.
Related Posts with Thumbnails