Mar 25, 2007

Refreshed.......

Amazing what a blast of fresh air can do lol.......Lloyd finally persuaded me to go out on the quadbikes with him........it was great fun....rushing through the huge puddles and the slushy snow....splashing water everywhere......I got stuck on mine but Lloyd got me out...then we swapped bikes and he got stuck on mine so I winched him out with his bike.....

It was great fun...but it got cold after a while.....well, my hands got cold! So he took Abigail for a ride and I came into the war...

I have been decluttering some more drawers...I am fed up with so much 'stuff' everywhere.....but it seems the ore I get rid of, the more there is :( and most of the 'stuff' I sorted today was from school....letters about this, that and the other grrrrr...

I'm making tea now, making some chicken salad sandwiches for Lloyd for work and then going for a bath before bed......

Have a wonderful week everyone.....wish me look for Iron Chef.......I'm not too clear on what happens next...I think they pick two people from each group to go forward to round 2.........I have no idea what they were looking for though.....it will be interesting to see the results.....
Related Posts with Thumbnails