Mar 25, 2007

Iron Chef II

Today is the closing date for the Iron Chef II contest at www.scrappershaven.ca if you want to check out all the entries then go over and look at the 'readers gallery'....mine are under the name 'dragonfly'.......the contest closes at 9pm tonight I believe....I just want to make it through round one..............

Oooh Laurence just came to ask me if I'd like a cup of tea.....he gets sad when I say no as he loves to make me cups of tea :) buut this time I said yes anyway :)

Its wonderful when your kids are finally old enough to do things like make you tea and coffee or cook supper or do chores (properly) or run to the store for you :)

And now both boys wear the same size shoes as me so if I have t run outside I can just shove on a pair of theirs if they are close by :)

I'm rambling! I'm tired!
Related Posts with Thumbnails