Mar 5, 2007

Louise Louise Louise..............


Is it your birthday today? 5th March..........I know its March time...and for some reason I am thinking it's today - exactly a month after Nathalies..... I could be wrong though so I'm sorry if I am.....it's been 19 years :)

If it is today then HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! How did you celebrate? Did you have a nice day? I hope so! 35 today!!!!! :) Can you believe we are 35?????!!!!

My scanner isn't wired up to the pc so you will have to forgive the quality of the picture as I had to take a picture of an old picture :) Here is Louise aged about 15 - on the left in the blue coat....you look so '80's' Louise :)

.....Louise - send me a recent piccy of you so I can blog it :)

Do you remember our trip to Paris? Having drinks and munching croissants in the rooftop cafe of the Galleries Lafayette???? Such a glam life!!! Lol!! And the boys we went with bought fireworks and stuffed them down the backs of the seats on the minibus!

Happy Birthday :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails