Apr 12, 2007

Lynne!!!

I'm guessing you have moved house or are very busy and about to! Good luck in your new home!! I hope you will all be so happy there - I'm sad that I can't picture you in your old home any more...I liked that when I heard from you I could close my eyes and see you up in the window waving :)

Oh and Lloyd asked if you took the blue wooden plant thingy.....lol! will it be at your new home???? ;)

Please email me your new address as soon as you can!!!!

Thinking of you all!

Lots of love from
Jane
x

PS In my weightwatchers magazine today it says that Scotland is recommending children under 5 only have haggis once a week because of rising obesity levels in Scotland. I think this is sooooo funny - I hardly think Scotlands obesity levels are to do with the amount of haggis children there eat lol!

As much as I love Haggis, I don't think it is something kids eat a LOT of........probably more to do with the McDonalds and chicken nuggets and bags of crisps they eat lol.....just like everywhere else ;)

I now have visions of all these Americans believing that Scottish children eat Haggis for dinner every night!
Related Posts with Thumbnails