Apr 12, 2007

Peepee Teepee's....

Yesterday while we were out looking for bunkbeds for the girls, we were in E-Children on 169th St....

They also sell all kinds of baby bedroom sets and blankets....just baby stuff in general...well one of the things they sell (apart from crystal encrusted soothers/ dummies lol!) were PEEPEE TEEPEE's.........little cones of terry towelling that you place over the baby boys penis to stop him peeing into the air......

I can't quite believe that parents these days think these things are needed and are happy to spend good money on them.....I've had three boys and have NEVER needed a peepee teepee lol (OMG even the name is ridiculous) Wjat is wrong with being quick and covering his bits up with the diaper or a little towel or old face cloth or something???? Why on earth would you want to buy something for this - that happens maybe once or twice in the first few weeks only and if it happens more than once or twice its because you haven't learned to speed up or cover it with the diaper lol!!

Susan - congratulations on your little girl (I saw the ultrasound post!!!) How wonderful!!!! I guess this means I can't buy you a peepee teepee as a baby gift???????????

I don't think I know anyone expecting a baby boy - I wish I did - I want to buy someone a peepee teepee!!!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails