Apr 29, 2007

A money box for Connors Vest....




This is a money box I have made to collect all my loose change in...the money will go towards the 'coins for connor' fund which is raising funds towards a special vest for for baby Connor. Connor is the baby Son of an online friend......he was born in November and has Cystic Fibrosis.....you can read more about baby Connor and find out about the vest he needs at:

http://www.freewebs.com/coinsforconnor/index.htm

If you would like to add funds to my money box then please Email me and I can let you know how!

It makes me crazy that in a province that is so so wealthy, that things like these vests are an added expense for an already scared and concerned parent..... Lets help a LOVELY lady get the vest that she needs for her gorgeous baby boy!

I will be filling this money box up until Connors first birthday in November!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails