Apr 10, 2007

Tuesday

I didn't sleep well last night......no idea why.....I woke up at 3am from a nightmare and then was awake for a couple of hours.....Lloyd left me to sleep this morning but then woke me up JUST as he was going out the door so it didn't feel right and left me in a bad mood......I don't like being woken up in a rush....

The children went to school...Lloyd took Abigail to preschool and Sam downtown to show him off to his team.......Lloyd ahs to sign his new contract this morning but he doesn't know if he can start work tomorrow or Thursday or even Friday as he has to wait for the deputy minister to sign it too......

So I am all alone here today! The house is soooooooo quiet and it is so weird! I wa son my own last Thursday on the drive to meet Val for breakfast - oh all of 10 minutes???? But I am never alone here at the house so this is odd!

I was really mad when I came downstairs because no one had done their chores - the children each have chores to do before school - dishwasher, sweep the dining room after breakfast...feed the animals...and NOTHING was done...their bathroom was such a mess and everything was left to me. I emailed Lloyd and complained and he said he knew and that he planned to do it this afternoon - but he knows full well that I will ahve already done it all by the time he gets home.....I don't know, maybe they all overslept or something but I really wanted to was the floors and get the laundry done but now I am all behind because I had to do everyone elses chores first.....

So I am on strike for a while to use the computer ;)

Tonight is the girls dance recital at the local theatre.......last time it was so so funny I swear I was crying with laughter - tears pouring down my face! Abigail was 4 and was a bumblebee.....it took a while before she realised there was an audience watching her - but once she realised that, she went to the front of the stage and started doing silly things - wiggling her antenae and pulling funny faces - the whole audience was hysterical with laughter...at first I was like 'OMG she's not MY Daughter' but once I realised the audience was LOVING it all I relaxed and just laughed and laughed! It was the highlight of the show!

Last night we took Susannah to the theatre for her dress rehearsal...NOW - DRESS REHEARSAL to me means they rehearse in their costumes...practicing the costume changes etc...well NO - not here it doesn't - so we lugged all the costumes there for NOTHING!!!! Grrrrr Oh well!

So Lloyd and I had 2 hours to waste in town while Susie rehearsed...we went to Chapters and had a look around (love love LOVE having time to waste in bookstores) then we sat in Starbucks for a while and three students came up to us..they asked if we would mind taking part in a film about Native prejudices.........so Lloyd volunteered ME!!!!!! So yes I sat there and answered questions about native prejudices while they filmed me.....lol so today some lucky teacher has to sit through my exciting interview lol! I didn't answer the questions very well though so perhaps they will jsut delete me ;)

We walked down to the opticians and I tried on endless glasses but I can't find the ones I loved last year and the ones Lloyd loved I wasn't keen on - so we will keep looking!

After that we went to Home Depot...then Homesense.....but really we didn't buy anything - Lloyd bought some more light switch covers and that was it....

We picked Susie up and came home and then it was tyhe childrens bed time....oh and then we sat and wtached the new series of Little People Big World and I spent the whole time BAWLING my eyes out........it was so sad...and happy.....and sad...with Matts Dad crying because his Grandson was in surgery and it gave him flashbacks to Matts 53 surgeries.......

It was a wonderful episode and it looks as though it is going to be another great series.......and tonight there is a new series about a couple who have 2 six year olds and six two year olds...so that should be fun to see :)

I don't watch muhc tv but we DO watch Little People Big World because its just such a great series......its the only kind of 'reality tv' series I can bear to watch!

Have a great day everyone!
Related Posts with Thumbnails