May 17, 2007

Feelin' good....

I just got out of the shower after being for my run....Daniel and I ran/ walked much further today....basically we ran while chatting until we were tired and then walked...and then ran again......it was hard work but I feel really good for it and I am excited about doing the same route regularly and seeing the progress in how far I can run each time compared to the last.....

My left calf aches a lot when I run but I think that is probably still from ur walk on Monday (which I haven't blogged about yet!)

Tomorrow is a rest day so we will just go for a walk tomorrow and then Saturday we will run/ walk again and slowly over the next few weeks it will become more run than walk......

I have to admit that its much easier heading out for a run where I live now because the only 'people' to see my butt running are the cows and llama in the field ;) And they couldn't care less lol!

Its so good to have something to put in my running journal at the end of the day - I just filled it in...each day gets half a page and there are spaces for the day, time, companion, thoughts on the day, distance run, weather, time etc etc.......it will be interesting to be able to look back and see what I could run at the beginning compared to then.......

Its nice having Daniel to run with.....hopefully when he goes home one of the children will always be happy to accompany me.....Laurie and Susie both love to run although Lauries ability to run is far superior to mine so he will have to learn to slow down!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails