May 17, 2007

A lucky day.......





When I dropped Abigail at preschool today, Darlene (the other preschool teacher) gave me a package.....it was obviously a thank you for me covering for her twice lately. When I opened it, there was the most gorgeous Thank You card....and inside was a free family pass to Millennium Place - which is perfect as we are all going this weekend to go ice skating.......

She had also given me 5 hand made cards with envelopes...they are just beautiful - they really are....you can see them in the bottom pictures....

Then, when I went to get the mail today, I found my envelope swap had arrived! I took part in an envelope swap on Scrappers Haven...we had to fill an envelope with 'stuff' for scrapbooking to do with the theme 'Springtime'.....

The top two pictures show the things I got in the swap......I hope the person I am sending to likes what I have chosen for them! I love the things I got...especially the gorgeous big flower!

I feel very lucky today - I was given some lovely things!
Related Posts with Thumbnails