May 1, 2007

Fillin' time.......

Daniel is still asleep so I am filling time here rather than cleaning or doing anything worthwhile :)

Cori BEGGED for some people to do a random facts tag....so I will happily do it.....I am then suppsed to tag 7 people but I never bother doing that part of it......

So here are seven more random facts about me......

1. I have amazingly agile feet and toes...I can spread my toes really wide and use them to do things like turn on taps....hold a pen, pick things up really easily.....this freaks
Lloyd out as he can't spread his toes at all....

2. I can't eat leftovers and I can't eat off someone elses plate.....it grosses me out....

3. I can't think about who Lloyd really is....because if I think about how he is the little boy who used to live in the house behind mine when I was 8, it freaks me out that I do the things I do with him (lol).......he knows this and will tease me about how we used to play tennis and swingball together....

4. I don't find Tom Cruise attractive at all...never have....I've never seen Top Gun and I don't understand any of the hype over Tom Cruise in the past.

5. Watching or listening to people brush their teeth makes me feel sick. Especially when th epaste all foams up...and if someone talks while brushing their teeth??? YUCK!!!!

6. I don't hate anyone.....there are people who drive me nuts and people I prefer not to have in my life, but I don't hate anyone.....I think hate takes too much energy and emotion so why bother? Life is just too short to think about people you can't stand

7. I can't remember being married to someone else or my life before Lloyd...its weird but when I look at pictures of that time.....its like it was someone else...I don't actually remember any of it.....maybe its just not worth remembering......but I find it weird that despite being married for 10 years and together for 12 years, I don't really remember any of it......

So there ya go...7 fascinating (yep lol I'm being sarcastic!) facts about Moi!!!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails