May 11, 2007

Friday blahs..............

I can't wake up...I think I took my tablet too late and now I am all groggy.....I am hoping I wake up enough to be safe to drive and we can salvage part of the day.....

Tamie..thank you.......I had assumed Fort Ed would be open since Easter...I guess we will leave that for next weekend and go all together. I really should check these things online lol!

Charlynn - unfortunately there are 8 rhubarb lovers in this house and 2 more set to arrive in June......BUT next year we plan to split the rhubarb plant and so next year any excess can come your way!!!!

I got a really puzzling email from Lloyds friend this morning and now I am just so confused....I got a nasty email from him a few years back.....well, not 'nasty' but rude and unfriendly....and now I am wondering if it was really from him or if it was from his girlfriend.....its like he has absolutely no memory of it......but it isn't something I can forget because it was in response to an email I had sent him with nothing but kindness and care meant......

So now I don't know what to think and I have worded a reply to his email about 10 times and deleted them all because I just don't know what to think......

So today...I don't think we will make it to the Zoo today....so I think maybe after lunch we will head to Whitemud Park or somewhere similar for a walk.....its such a gorgeous day........I don't want to waste it all feeling groggy from these tablets....

That said, I had my first period WITHOUT a migraine last week....so the tablets are working...but the side effects - grogginess, carb craving and weight gain, lethargy.......aren't ideal.......so I just have to decide which is better...and right now I am happy to be migraine free, so the tablets win despite the side effects.

We still have no idea what to do on Sunday.....I am thinking of the Devonian gardens....but Lloyd said there won't be much to see there......but as I reminded him...it's Mothers Day and its MY choice :)

So if the weather is nice I think that is where we will head and Dan can take some pictures of all 7 of us together :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails