May 11, 2007

A little sunshine......

We spent the afternoon sat outside....I soaked up the sun, Dan read a few pages of his book in between throwing the ball for Amber and Rosie.....Sam and Abigail played in the sandbox and and on their trikes etc...

Charlie squeezed herself between the chairs and relaxed...enjoying the occasional tummy rub and having Amber occasionally lick her butt (yep she likes that sigh......she actually rolls onto her side with her legs in the air - Charlie the pig is a FLOOZY!!!! Nothing but a TART!!!!

(I won't mention that grossly, Amber then managed to lick my face.....YUCK!!!)

It was 22c outside today and just GORGEOUS..with a few fluffy white clouds floating in all directions (for some odd reason) we stayed out there chatting when the children got home from school.......

We even have the air conditioning on this evening!!! Woohoo!!! Air conditioning!! The house is lovely and cool and it doesn't matter that the stupid windows on the front of this house don't open! I LOVE A/C :) last year the summer was miserable in the house because it is so hot in here but now I can go out on the porch, get all hot and then come in and cool off :) and we will even be able to sleep at night! And it won't be too hot to get 'hot'....if you know what I mean :)

When Lloyd got home from work I took the children to a couple of garage sales...the first one was worse than useless.....used tinfoil containers (yuck) and stools with all the stuffing ripped out of the seating.....and 70's style everything else! I wonder why they are going to bother sitting there for three days selling stuff that really should be given away or thrown away...

The next garage sale was good - we bought a fooseball table it's a good one and the boys are thrilled...but all the soccer players look like David Hasselhoff......its very odd!

The girls bought some Barbie things....I didn't get anything...but thats ok....

I made the kids dinner...Lloyd and I will get something out when we take Dan to his party at Southgate.....

Its the weekend :) Yay!!

And tonight they say we may get a thunderstorm :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails