May 15, 2007

Plans change again....

I have so much to blog about...when I get the time!! Today I planned to go to breakfast with Dan....then go to Christies for tea in the afternoon...but when I took Abby to preschool Debbie put her arm across the door and stopped me leaving - Darlene's DD was ill and had to go to hospital so they needed a spare teacher...so yup, I agreed to stay.

I had to run home and get Sam (and my coffee lol) and then headed back to preschool where I spent the morning stopping boys from hitting each other, organized 9 girls in the bathroom......and sorted out a fight between too sisters who had thrown sand at each other.....fun fun fun!

After pre school was done I rushed home and we all grabbed lunch snacks and I did some laundry and tidied a little and then we got in the car and headed over to CHristies for tea...which was so much fun (except for Sam spilling tea all over my legs........)

Now we are home and Lloyd is on his way home too - when he gets back we are racing into town for gas and a few bits and pieces (because tomorrow is Dans birthday!!)

I was giving the children the day off school tomorrow but Laurie has a PAT so he HAS to go :( So they are all going or it wouldn't be fair....so now my plans have to change for tomorrow too....

So I have had no time to blog today and yesterday I had no time either - and I have soooooo many pictures to add and things to say but just NO TIME...so hopefully when I get back from town I can catch up with our news.....

Anyway, thank you for tea Christie - it was great to see you and to see Sugar again! And I love my album (which I am not going to blog about until I have it for keeps and can post pictures of it too and show it off - so HURRY UP and finish it ;) I love it - I love how you coloured the pages!

Chow for now everyone! :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails