May 20, 2007

Running......

I am really enjoying my running.....today Dan and I went up on Marys land and did our run/ walk there instead of on the road......we ran more than we walked and I found it so much easier......I can run further and recover quicker already......

When we got back we stopped because Dan is having problems with his knee....but I really wanted to keep going, so I ran with Abigail.....she may be only 5 but she can run FAST......we ran laps of the driveway. Our driveway is approx 120 metres.....so its easier to calculate how far I run......

I bought Runners World magazine yesterday - its a great magazine...I thought it would be very sporty and for REAL runners....but its for everyone and this issue talks about how a Mom of 6 makes time to run and also how to get your family running with you!

The book I bought is also excellent!

Tomorrow should be a rest day but I may cross train by cycling...or just run anyway :)

I never thought I would ever be excited about my next run!!! I think the running journal really helps because I can see clearly how far I have come in just a week!
Related Posts with Thumbnails