May 29, 2007

Tuesday morning.......8am...

the bus will be here any minute to pick up the children.....Chris overslept this morning having stayed up late last night to watch a show.....and he was miserable too - which means he will NOT be staying up late to watch it next week....he wasted his chance! Silly boy!

We are all up and dressed and ready to leave for preschool....I have to be there at 8:30am.....I hate mornings..but despite being very groggy and sleepy earlier, I am quite awake and organized now.

Poor Lloyd though...Sam was awake when he left just after 6am.....and I woke a little - so he starts talking to me and I basically told him to stop talking at 6:10am so I could go back to sleep!!!! There should be a law to stop conversations before 7am!!!!!

Ah well he forgave me

(bus is here....bye yellow bus!)
yes, he forgave me and has phoned twice from work already to sya hi and make sure I wake up properly :)

No other news really.......have a great day everyone!
Related Posts with Thumbnails