May 28, 2007

What Jane needs....

I saw this on Heathers blog (thanks Heather!!) and thought I'd give it a try. What you ahve to do is go to google.com and type in " 'your name' needs "


Here are the things Jane needs:


Jane needs a nap - uh no - I'm full of energy today for some strange reason - can I keep the nap for another day please????

Jane needs a shot of adrenaline
: maybe adrenaline would help with all these mozzie bites? Or it might make me run like the wind ;)

Jane needs maintenance: hahahahaha - I'm WELL over due for my annual physical - like 3 years overdue hahahaha oops! As for the other kind of maintenance...well my ex has never paid the right amount so uh yeah that would be good!

Jane needs a break - In 45 minutes I will get my ten minutes of peace when I drive to the mailbox and then drive all around the golfcourse.....its my little break from the children....the afternoon is flying by and we haven't been for our walk yet so I think I will drive....

Jane needs help - I can't think of anything I need help with right now......a little help with dinner would be good - no idea what we are having yet!

Jane needs a male lead vocalist: - after listening to the children play on the singing star playsation game for the last week NO - I do NOT need a male vocalist........however, when I go for my drive a little later I will be listening to one of my favourite male vocalists, Josh Groban......
Related Posts with Thumbnails