Jun 8, 2007

3pm......

Lloyd is in a big meeting and so I can't talk to him.....I need to phone the lady about my job but am waiting until the kids get home from school so they can watch Sam while I call in a quiet room.....

The house is clean and tidy - except for the floors which need washing.....but that can wait as its the weekend and they will be a LOT dirtier even by tonight lol! bvut they are vacuumed, everywhere is dusted and even the kitchen sinks are all bleached and sparkly :)

I also cleaned and vacuumed the mudroom :)

I gave what was left of the cake to Charlie and the chickens to enjoy :) it didn't last long ;)

I can't wait for Lloyd to get home today. I'm in that kind of mood...just want to be at home with Lloyd :)

The children will be home in about 15 minutes.....they won't be happy as I wnat them to tidy the basement lol! But if they want friends to stay over then it needs to at least be clean and tidy down there - they all end up camping out on the basement floor with the playstation etc so they can at least clean and tidy it :)

I have to do a layout of myself at 35. This months challenge for the 'book of me' is to create a page about yourself NOW...so I have to do 'Me at 35' - and write about my likes, dislikes, interests, appearance etc etc...dreams???? inspiration???? Hmmm I'm looking forward to that.

Next Friday I am taking part in an online crop at scrappershaven too...I've never been at an online crop before so that will be interesting!

Tomorrow is Lloyds best friends birthday - he is in Baghdad right now so won't be dong much celebrating! I must remember to do some E-cards for him. He's now coming over for 2 weeks in September - and since we sorted things out, I am looking forward to his visit - and I know Lloyd is very much! They are hiring a bulldozer or something to pull down the barn with FINALLY!!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails