Jun 2, 2007

Clare!!

Yes seeing Abigail on the bleachers reminded me of Grease too :) It IS just like that - these bleachers were at a high school too and all the girls were sat around chatting just like on Grease!!!!

No none of the children have ever been hurt on the slip and slide here...we've had one every summer I think but they don't last very long. They are about $10 each which is less than 5 pounds, so if you wnat me to get one I can send it back with Olly!

Yes I remember you liked butterflies.....I can't believe Daniel didn't know that - he seems to know NOTHING about you when you were young! I bore my kids silly with stories about me as a child! I enlightened Dan as to how you were as a child and a teen...the silk moths you had as pets and how they would escape and be hard to find against the sofa pattern. We were looking at the silk moths at the museum and he didn't know you kept them!
Related Posts with Thumbnails