Jun 2, 2007

Saturday morning......and its June :)

June 2nd already - can you believe it???? The year is going so fast!

This morning has been nice....I got up and took the dogs out over Marys land...I put my running shoes on and ran some of it....I haven't been able to run for almost a week....it was hard today because of a week off so early in the program but it felt sooooo GOOD to be out running again.

I came back and watered all the vegetable garden, the rhubarb.....took some photographs of a few things......pottered about. the girls have been tidying their room (clothes everywhere!) and now they are coming outside to help me plant the watermelon seeds...

We have some running around to do today picking the boys up and dropping Abby off......Lloyd wants to buy a new door for the mudroom so we may go and do that...I think I might go to Homesense and find a nice glass jar for my granola (I'm a little addicted to it now!!!)

I can run again! You have no idea how happy that makes me...my foot isn't 100% healed but its good enough so I can run again!

Have a great day everyone - its going to be 30c here today :) Just gorgeous!!! We still haven't had a storm so maybe we will get one today :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails