Jun 10, 2007

Danica....

We love our trampoline - its the best kind I've ever jumped on...soooo nice not to have those springs around the edge and the gaps - it just feels so much safer! I love the net too!

We bought ours last year and we pulled it into the workshop in one piece (well, without the net) - they say they are fine to leave out all winter but we prefer having it out of the snow at least.......and we moved it back this Spring and its just as good as new! We love it - I use it a lot too :)

They say its the safest trampoline you can get....but that doesn't mean its totally safe - Susannah still managed to break her arm on it last year (oops).........

The climbing frame is only half built - DH will finish the rest tomorrow.....it weighs 800lbs when its finished so it should be safe and sturdy! I will for sure let you know how we like it! I've heard good things about it. I'm hoping it will hold an adults weight as I LOVE to swing! It should do!
Related Posts with Thumbnails