Jun 10, 2007

The weekend is almost over :(

Another lovely weekend. After our kitchen planning trip yesterday morning, I spent most of the afternoon sat outside with my camera trying to get pictures of the Hummingbirds...I don't seem to have ANY of the male though :( I sat with my magazines in between hummer visits..and occasionally popped inside to use the computer.....

Lloyd and Laurie pulled down the middle fence in front of the house...the boys fetched big rocks from the woods to add to the fire pit....we would finally like to complete the circle!!!

We lit a fire and the children cooked over it. I went for my run....I went on the trampoline for a while.....pottered about...watered the vegetable garden.....

It rained and we had a bit of a thunderstorm early evening......we sat outside until the rain came down heavily and then moved to the garage and then the porch....

Lloyd made some rice in the evening as neither of us were very hungry.....I read my Runners World magazine...

We went to bed around 10pm.

This morning Lloyd phoned his Mom to find out about their trip to Boston to go whale watching.......

We drove to Costco and bought the climbing frame we have been promising to get for the children...Lloyd is setting it up at the moment.....its going over by the trampoline and kind of near the fire pit so that we can sit out there by the fire while the children play in the evenings......

Tonight FINALLY we may get time to sit and watch 'Catch and Release'....I soooooo want to see this movie :) we also have to go through MORE kitchen magazines and highlight the pages with stickies to show the architect the things we like......

I am doing some laundry this afternoon.....and then I plan to roast some chicken, and have that with roast potatoes and vegetables......I must go for my run BEFORE dinner as I just know I won't be able to run after eating a roast dinner......
Related Posts with Thumbnails