Jun 18, 2007

Monday and the sun is shining again...

It's really warm again today :) We've spent much of the morning outside...my house is a mess...lots to do before my Mom arrives on Wednesday but the children just want to be outside and they can't be out there alone...so everything else will wait.

Lloyd emailed me and said to just enjoy being outside and then he will help me tonight!

We only got three eggs this morning......we will check again this afternoon to see if any more have been laid.....we've watered the vegetable garden (we have a tomato at last!!!!!!)..... the strawberries are doing well....watermelons are growing....in fact everything but my carrots!!!!! Come on carrots!!!! and something is eating my corn as soon as it grows :( so I don't think we will be getting any corn this year!!!

The rhubarb needs cutting.......

Abigail practiced on her bike...and they both had great fun on the slide...

Then they got the butterfly nets again and caught a few to look at....I think their favourite part is letting them go :)

Now its lunchtime and then I think we may go for a walk........

I took my tablets late last night so I am quite groggy today.....

I have no appetite...I forced myself to have breakfast but really didn't want it.....

Oh and I vacuumed again this morning.....its amazing how much sand and grass and 'stuff' ends up in the house in such a short time in Summer!
Related Posts with Thumbnails