Jun 18, 2007

A weekend to myself....

Cheerios Addict asked me:" if you had a weekend all to yourself at home, what would you do?"

You know...I'm not sure....normally when I know I will have time to myself, I make a lot of plans.....but never do anything...I end up sitting and wasting the whole time WAITING for everyone to come home. I'm not sure I would want a whole weekend on my own.....I'd miss Lloyd too much and the house would be way too quiet without the children....

pathetic huh??? lol.....

I would more than likely pass the time on the computer wanting it to go fast!

But even though I probably wouldn't do any of it...I would PLAN to:

soak in the bath
read a LOT
watch dvd's
sleep
walk the dogs alone and not feel guilty for saying no to whoever asked if they could join me......
scrapbook, paint, bake...

And I would drive to the local store and buy lots of junk food so I don't have to cook or do dishes or anything.....
Related Posts with Thumbnails