Jun 12, 2007

Right now....

Ten things about RIGHT NOW:

1. I'm cold...I just turned the heating up.

2. I have a headache/ beginnings of a migraine and may have to pop an imitrex.

3. I'm tired...I keep sucking my thumb.

4. I'm thinking it might be nice to put the fire on and curl up with the tv all evening....

5. I'm waiting for the architect to finish taking measurements

6. I'm boiling sugar water for the hummingbirds while I type.

7. I'm listening to the sounds of cartoons coming from the living room.

8. I'm wating dark clouds roll by and the wind blowing the trees,

9. I'm wearing my fluffy slippers :)

10. I'm hungry! As soon as the architect is done I will start dinner. Although I don't really feel like eating dinner 0 I want to eat cookies instead!
Related Posts with Thumbnails