Jun 20, 2007

Wednesday night....

It's 8pm and yet it feels like about 4pm.....yet I'm really tired...its a strange day....

My Mom has gone to bed tired....Olly is outside playing baseball or something.....Lloyd is cutting the grass.....I took an imitrex earlier so I'm feeling yucky.....no run tonight which kind of frustrates me AGAIN........I think I will take a magazine out on the porch for a while......Mom brought me quite a few over to read....

I had some Frazzles (thanks Clare) and I had my jelly tots :) ........I haven't cooked dinner..no one seems to want anything so they can all make toast if they get hungry...no one seems to care about eating today!

I think Mom likes our house and land :) Olly has already been for a walk up by Marys land.....Sam is obsessed with the socks Mom brought over so she says she may as well not have brought anything else for him!!! Everyone got spoiled.......lots of pressies.......

Mom met my Hummingbirds...several of them...including two fighting over the feeder..the first tme I have seen two fight so that was cool! I don't think Mom realised quite how small they are!

Tomorrow I am meeting val for breakfast...I am so looking forward to that! Olly says he wants me to wake him up so he can come! I think Mom wants to stay here for a quiet day....

Oh and they met Charlie and Amber and Rosie...and the chickens......

I'm tired......I'll take pictures tomorrow and blog then!

Goodnight!
Related Posts with Thumbnails