Jul 19, 2007

The heat...

This heat is insane...it is so humid it is unreal and yet we ahve not had a really good storm to blow it all away......

Everyone is talking tornadoes because it is just so so hot....weeks of temperatures around and above 30c......little or no rain.....just heat and sun and more heat....

I just don't think I could cope without a/c...even with a/c this heat makes it impossible to enjoy life outdoors....even indoors you don't feel like doing much even with the a/c....

And every day we have to check the forecast for storm warnings and tornado warnings..

Everyone is talking about the weather...and even at the garage sale tonight the lady was saying that we should all watch out for tomorrow....because there is a good chance there will be a tornado tomorrow - there are a lot of warnings to be sky aware and for thunderstorms...and the longer this heat continues, the more chance we have of a big tornado.....

Susan - if you are reading this I just want to say I am thinking of you - I just can't imagine being heavily pregnant in this heat.....I hope you are finding ways to keep you and bump cool, calm and collected!
Related Posts with Thumbnails