Aug 22, 2007

All better :)

I am so glad that I am feeling better today - yesterday was much better but today I feel completely better :) the pain has gone from my hands and feet and I am not so tired!

The girls are at the table making paper dolls (great practice for cutting for Abby!) and Sam is colouring.....while the dolls dry (they are gluing them to cardboard to make them sturdy) they are going through the tubs of crayons and pens and sharpening all the pencils, checking they all work.......

Today we don't have plans really - date night tonight is all.....tomorrow we are out all day. Breakfast in the morning, swimming in the afternoon and prep for Chris's party in the evening.....and at some point today or tomorrow I want to get to the scrapbook store - I am out of cardstock.

My house is a mess so today I plan to get that done - with being ill th elast few days nothing has been done and so I need to get back on track!

No other news for now.
Related Posts with Thumbnails