Aug 6, 2007

Feeling blah tonight....

3 days of being relaxed and lazy and scrapbooking non stop has left me feeling a bit blah and lazy....Lloyd is lighting a fire outside and then I am off to sit by the fire for a little bit. Its a lovely sunny evening again :)

Susannah has gone to the movies with a friend and is sleeping over there tonight....the Mom brought me over a big bucket filled with zucchini and beetroots so I can't wait to cook those up tomorrow!

Abigail has been sat at the table doing sand art....filling little bottles with layers of coloured sand....I'll add pics later.

I've sorted out a few things to send off for RAKS for a scrapbooking group I'm on....

I ordered my Dads birthday gift which I'm really happy with.....and his cards are rady to be mailed tomorrow which is great because I am almost always late sending these things off!

Laurie just made everyone a cup of tea :)

No other news....its been a quiet day. Highlight of the day was during dinner when the phone rang and the answermachine picked up.......it was Susannahs friend Adam and his message was hilarious because he sang it all and it went on and on and on about how he's Adam, Adam,Adam, Adam and how he knows Susie knows his number etc lol! Very funny!

Tomorrow is going to be the only hot day until the weekend...all the week is going to be nice but not HOT so we were going to go to the lake again but now Suse won't be back until lunchtime at the earliest so I'm not sure what we'll do - and its double stamp day at the scrapbook store so maybe I should run in to there and get a few things to get the double stamps......I have a full card so have $10 off of whatever I get anyway.....but I'm not sure I need anything so I'm not sure if I can be bothered...

Oh I feel so blah lol! I should go for a run! Maybe that will wake me up a bit!
Related Posts with Thumbnails