Sep 29, 2007

Saturday is here...

And we got NO flurries last night despite the forecast!! Yay!!! It's gorgeous and sunny outside and it loks as though we will get through the entire month of September with NO SNOW which is a very good thing! Most Septembers we seem to get a dusting at least one morning but not this year :) This Winter is going to be a good one!

So Chris was at a house party last night in town...I guess I really should worry more but I trust him - he's a sensible boy and I'm sure he had a great time! It was his friend Andres birthday - I think he's 15 now....

Chris is supposed to phone this morning but if he had a very late night no doubt he is still snoring on the floor somewhere at Andrews house.

We have to go to MP today to pick up my run kit for tomorrows Run for the Cure - thanks again to EVERYONE that sponsored either me or my boys! That really does mean so much! I am not sure if I can run the WHOLE thing - yikes.....maybe the momentum and excitement of the crowd will help push me along - but run, walk or crawl, I WILL finish my 5k :) Lloyd is coming along with the camera so I will be posting piccies tomorrow night!

So yes, we have to pick the run kits up from the running room and I have a 20% off coupon to use on some running pants for Winter. Then we have to run to Costco for diapers and Tide (washing liquid) and thats our plans for the day. No idea what else we will do....

Our chickens leave tomorrow. Tomorrow afternoon we are going to Elk Island for our Fall pictures. Tonight maybe we will watch Greys Anatomy (we are mid way through the Ferry fire episode.....)

Ok - I should go and get showered and dressed...oh but first I think I will take a couple of pictures I want to blog!
Related Posts with Thumbnails