Oct 30, 2007

Is it Friday 13th?

Around 1am or so (I think!!) I woke up to go to the bathroom (just to pee!!!) but the toilet must have been blocked because when I flushed it, it filled with water that went all over the bathroom floor! So I had to mop all that up and Lloyd gets up to check that its just our toilet and NOT the septic system backing up!!!!!

This morning I was due to meet Tanya at the Science Centre. Tanya was going to call me at 8am....Lloyd always calls me at 8:10am to wake me up.

I woke up sometime after 9am!!!!! I check mail and Tanya and Lloyd have emailed me to say they have been trying to call me.

I can't find the phone! Abby says someone called but she didn't know who it was so she hung up - but I guess not properly! By this time Tanya has missed the bus she needs to get to the science centre.

A little while later I am in the bathroom and I slip on a wet patch behind the door, turn my foot over on itself and hurt my wrist and arm.......

After giving up on the science centre I decided we would go into town to the library and get some Halloweeny type books.....but after my fall I decided I wasn't safe to be out in public!

So we decided to make cupcakes to decorate with the candy corn and little sugary pumpkins we bought in Whistler......we get everything ready and the children are excited and then we go to get the eggs.....NO EGGS!!!! And no chickens to go and get the eggs from!!!

So now I've given up on the day and am sitting here eating cookies.....I think its best if I don't try to do anything or go anywhere today!

Tomorrow is another day!
Related Posts with Thumbnails