Oct 30, 2007

Marijuana

This afternoon I spent a while making up some marijuana joints for the boys to take to school tomorrow.......no, I really did!

Chris is going as a 70's hippy and Laurie is going as Bob Marley...so they both need weed lol! So Chris has a little ziploc bag of weed to take and a small joint...and Laurie has a HUGE joint!!!!!

We're not sure how well that will go down in a school but....oh well...its part of their costumes :)

I should take a picture of them...they worked really well! I crushed up the leaves from my dried roses - the ones Lloyd bought me the other week and for Chris's I used a beige coffee filter for the paper, and for Lauries I soaked a big sheet of paper in coffee and used that :) Then I set fire to the ends to make them look part used :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails