Oct 15, 2007

Monday....

Its Monday morning. It's going to get to 19c today - another gorgeous Fall day. We are packing a small picnic and heading into town to a playground thats by a lake. We'll take a walk around to say goodbye to the geese before they head South....we can play at the playground.....and have our lunch. Then I have to run and get Lauries birthday cake!

Laurie only opened one gift this morning and the rest he will open when he gets home from school - they over slept this morning and although they weren't late, there wasn't time to enjoy gift opening like we normally do..........

Chris has gone off for his river watch day on the North Saskatchewan River....I hope they have fun. Susie has taken Abigails school picture order back to school as well as the library book she had - so the school fees will be reimbursed today. That covers our membership of the Science Centre for the year :)

Sam and I have been sat in bed reading some of his books. Abigail has been watching The Magic School Bus. I guess its time to get showered and dressed so we can head into town.

Oh and the community league phoned last night - I have to go to a meeting on Thursday night at the hall - I'm helping to plan and organize the childrens Christmas party. I volunteered there two years ago and it was fun so I'm happy to take part again this year.

Tonight I am hoping its not too breezy for a fire again - I love making the most of the nice evenings by sitting outside until dark.

Have a great week everyone!
Related Posts with Thumbnails