Oct 20, 2007

No piccies...

Blogger photo uploading isn't working :( so I have all these pictures to add and I can't add any! :(

Our day was great....we just got back from dinner with everyone....I think there were about 25 of us....all packed into Boston Pizza. At the end they walked in with a birthday cake covered in candles with Laurence written on the top! A belated birthday cake for him! Very kind! So we all got a piece of cake to end the dinner :)

Lloyd and I are going downstairs for a drink later...just got to get the children to sleep!

Tomorrow morning we are meeting everyone for brunch again at the Wildflower restaurant here in the hotel - this morning it was the Portabello restaurant...which was lovely so no idea why we are swapping to the other - its much more expensive and posh (considering there are 9 kids here.....). But so far we haven't had to pay for anything - we just keep getting told to charge everything to the room.....even when we mailed some items earlier.....and snacks we bought this afternoon.....so its kind of weird but nice! Not that we are taking advantage and going crazy!

I am getting used to the valet parking and everything now.....its lovely having someone rush to ope my door for me as soon as the car pulls up! They even clean the car out for us each time! OMG I never want to go home! Lol!

Tomorrow Lloyd has to help with the set up of the BCAL Booth so there will be a few hours that we are free to do other things - I plan to take the children swimming - the pool is half indoors and half outdoors! You can see it steaming outside - it's +5c here today and supposed to be again tomorrow but no snow here in the village. Still, it will be cool to swim outdoors! Then I think I will take the kids for a walk among all the red leaved trees for some photo opportunities - and maybe for a walk up the slopes a little way.....

Goodnight!
Related Posts with Thumbnails