Nov 17, 2007

a great evening!

I had the loveliest evening last night - it was just wonderful! I picked Samantha up at 7pm - she looked amazing! She had had her hair straightened and was wearing blue contact lenses - she really looked incredible - very glamorous!

We went to Greenlands garden centre and strolled around the Christmas displays and gift store....then we drove to Joeys Med Grill for around 8:30pm. We talked and laughed and cried and laughed some more and we didn't leave the restaurant until 12:15am!!!!

Dinner was so nice - we shared a starter and then had our main courses and then shared a dessert (Banana nut bread pudding which has melted chocolate inside and comes with whiskey sauce and vanilla bean ice cream mmmmmmmm) and chatted over coffee.....oh and Joeys new crispy mashed potatoes are INCREDIBLE...they look like Spring Rolls and are loaded with sour cream, bacon bits and cheddar cheese......they taste so good they must be VERY bad for you lol!

After we left I dropped Samantha home and we chatted in the car for a while before saying good night - I got home around 1am. I was so wired that I couldn't sleep and I ended up reading in bed until after 2am....needless to say I am very tired today..but it was worth it - it was a really great evening and I hope to do it all again very soon :)

Thanks Samantha for a wonderful night out :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails