Nov 17, 2007

Natural Beauty....






Pictures of our land and the land it borders....we are so lucky to have all this beautiful space to walk on - never seeing anyone else....this is also where I run - in privacy and peace....sometimes with my ipod and sometimes with just silence :)

Even this morning at 1a.m. I was driving home from Sherwood Park and it was such a wonderful feeling to leave all the lights and noise of the town behind me and drive out into the countryside....we are so fortunate. I feel so grateful that we made the move when we did....it's beautiful out here....this land is home to such amazing animals and birds...deer, moose, porcupine, Blue Jays, woodpeckers, coyote, Fox, Chickadees, Hummingbirds (in summer).....and in a few weeks (days perhaps) this land will look even more beautoful, covered in glistening powdery white snow :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails