Nov 4, 2007

I've been tagged!

Donna - who runs www.scrappershaven.ca and who blogs at: www.thestampsource.blogspot.com has tagged me!! You can check out Donnas amazing handmade cards on her blog too!

I have to think up seven weird things about me! Now this is difficult because I am so perfect and so very normal so I struggle to think of anything weird about me....its everyone else thats WEIRD!!! lol!!!! hehehehehe! Lloyd just said he doesn't think it would be hard at all to think of 7 weird things about me.....I'm hurt :( lol!

Ok here goes:

I suck my thumb. But not only do I suck my thumb, I also have to do this weird skin rubbing while I suck my thumb....like the skin on my wrists is so soft, so I have to rub my wrists together and sometimes I have to rub my soft wrist over my cheek.....omg now you all know I'm nuts! I can ONLY suck my thumb just after I have washed my hands though...if I've touched anything I can't suck my thumb - and I hate having anyone touch my thumb...

When I get into bed I do the 'cat thing'......I have to kind of rub my feet up and down the sheet...kind of move my legs up and down the bed until I'm kind of comfortable...it can take a few minutes!

I like really hot baths...really REALLY hot baths. Like SCALDING hot as you get in......but then after a few minutes I get too hot and run the cold tap until its luke warm.....and then just before I get out of the bath I have to make it REALLY hot again so that I'm not cold when I get out.

I don't like mixing sweet with savoury. the idea of peanut butter and jam together grosses me out. This week I tried Fireweed Honey on toast for the first time...I liked it the first time but then it grossed me out and I can't try it again lol!

I've put gas in my vehicle once in the 12 years I have been driving. Magically my vehicles have all refilled by themselves :) I HAD to put gas in my truck this July in Jasper. I ended up leaving the gas cap off and driving to Maligne Canyon with it hanging open. So I have not refilled it since :)

I'm an athiest yet have my children in a VERY religious Catholic school.....I guess that would seem weird to some!

I love to have my toe nails painted but can not BEAR the feeling of having nail polish on my finger nails.

I'm kind of pleased because that REALLY was a struggle :) which just goes to show I've been right all along.......it's me thats normal and the rest of the world thats nuts :)

I'm supposed to tag people now - but will just say - if you have ablog then you've been tagged :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails