Nov 4, 2007

Sunday

Today has been a nice day...fairly relaxing....had a lazy morning in ed enjoying the extra hour sleep that comes from the clocks going back. We had coffee and croissants in bed too :)

I sat in bed and wrote my Christmas cards (Hhmmm maybe it had something to do with the snow falling last night but I had this urge to write my Christmas card list and my cards)!!!

We drove into town and got Chris's optometry prescription then headed to the mall...lloyd went off with Chris to order his glasses while I took the others to the library...we got some great books - several of the books for Five In A Row were in so I got those too...we also borrowed The Wizard of Oz on dvd and also the movie Eight Below - which we may watch after dinner.....

After the library we drove to pick Laurie up and then we headed home...played outside in the snow for a while and I took all the pictures below.....Lloyd ahs been clearing out the basement as some workmen will be here on Thursday......

I have been tidying up a bit and doing laundry......and blogging all my pictures....and now I am off to make a shepherds pie for supper......
Related Posts with Thumbnails