Nov 15, 2007

What a week!

So all the kids were off school on Monday for the holiday....Tuesday Laurence was off sick and then I had to collect Susie mid morning as she was sick. Wednesday I had Susie sick as she had to see the Doctor.....today I have Susie sick as she had to go into the labs for blood tests and other tests....then we get home and 5 minutes later Lloyd drives up the driveway with Laurence in the car! He hit his head during a soccer match and they were not sure if he was concussed....so he is home on the sofa....

It's amazing.....and what with that and forgotten lunch bags and cell phones going to school that shouldn't so I had to drive in and get that...well we seem to have been in the school a LOT this week!

Still, it was a nnice treat to have lunch with Lloyd and have a cup of tea with him...now he has gone back to work and I won't see him until late tonight :( it was such a nice surprise to see his car coming up the driveway today.
Related Posts with Thumbnails