Dec 11, 2007

Lynne!

Lynne,

I'm so so sorry to hear about your precious little Niece being stillborn. I just can't imagine how sad and traumatic that must be for your whole family!

I hope the hospital was a good one that knew how to really help and support your brother and his Wife through the birth and afterwards. I have heard so many stories of both good and bad experiences (well, not that it can ever be a good experience...but supportive)

Cheryl, who also sometimes reads my blog, works with many many families who have had a stillborn baby or lost a baby in the early months (as she herself has, twice)....if you would like any suggestions of books or anything that could help I am sure Cheryl would have plenty of answers and advice!

You and your family are in my thoughts.

X
Related Posts with Thumbnails