Dec 11, 2007

My Tuesday....






Susannah had her ultrasound this morning.....Lloyd took the morning off and took her so I didn't have to take the children with me :) It went well...the radiographer took 30 pictures of everything from her heart to her kidney and liveer as well as her stomach and bowels....now we have to wait 3 days for the results...

Susie had to have totally fat free food all evening yesterday and wasn't allowed water after 5am so after the ultrasound, Lloyd took her to Timmys for breakfast.

Lloyd came in for a while when they got back and offered to take the rest of the day off but it seemed silly to just have part of a day together - so he has taken Friday off instead :) Woohoo!

After Lloyd headed off to work, I made the most of Susie being home, and went out for a walk with the dogs child free :) I took my camera and grabbed the opportunity to get some pictures of the frosty morning. It was lovely out - not cold at all :)

What else have I done today? Some more sewing, some laundry...two loads so far.....and Abigail has been making Christmas ornaments using buttons and popsicle sticks - a craft from Sams Chirp magazine!

I said I'd go out sledding with the girls once Chris is home to babysit...Sam can come ouot for a while but I doubt he will want to stay out for long so if Chris is home he can watch him for a while......

Thats my day so far!
Related Posts with Thumbnails