Jan 3, 2008

For Sale!!

Lloyd ahs decided to auction himself off on ebay.....he jokes that I have no idea how lucky I am (I do lol) and that he could make a fortune by acutioning him off as husband material lol!

This came about because we were talking on Wednesday about him going back to work......and we realised that I would have to make my own coffee for the first time since Friday 21st. And then tonight (Thursday) I will cook dinner for the first time since Christmas Eve...and he helped that night lol) and I would have to change diapers (yesterday) for the first time since Friday 21st........

Of course he's saying this, teasing me, while I'm crying because he's going back to work and I'll miss him sooooo much......and he';s joking that this is why I will miss him - because he does everything ;)

Of course there is that.....but I just miss HIM!
Related Posts with Thumbnails