Jan 3, 2008

Thank you Jennifer!

I just wanted to post and say thank you to Jennifer for her wonderful emails - they are just sooooo ME - the dark sense of humour, the sarcasm....they just always make me laugh out loud!

And I also love that you can be really funny but serious too - and you write LONG emails :) like letters :)

So thank you!

On the subject of emails - I have been soooo BAD at writing emails in the last couple of months - I owe so many - it seems I can find the time to write crap on LP but when it comes to sitting and writing a proper email to a friend I struggle......I've stopped taking my meds and so within a few days I hope to be less groggy and zombie like during the day and will hopefully be able to write emails again!!! I am so sorry to everyone I owe emails to......don't take it personally because there are a LOT of you :(
Related Posts with Thumbnails