Jan 15, 2008

Going potty!!!!

I forgot to post yesterday - Sam used the potty several times - even pooped in it :) So far so good today too :)

Lloyd said he was surprised I didn't take a picture of the poop to blog! I burst out laughing because a part of me did consider it ;)

Other things I meant to blog about over the last week. I saw on the View last week that Rhinos get 30 days of foreplay!!! Lucky Rhino's!!! Why I've blogged that in a post about potty training I ahve no idea lol but I guess this is more of a catch up post!

Oh and the Air Canada problems last week - whe the plane had to make an emergency landing.....that just made me think again about that little five year old girl who was flying unaccompanied with West Jet....what if this had been her flight? What if her plane had plummeted several thousand feet and had to land at an airport half way between her parents......100s/ 1000's of miles from her parents.....

Imagine being one of those parents? Your child is in a city 100's of miles from you - you can't get to her - she's terrified because she thought the plane was going to crash - all the adults around her were scared too......the cabin crew were injured.....and yet you know she has to get on another plane to fly to her other parent and you can't comfort her.........

Other things on my mind this week? Its almost Roll Up The Rim to Win time........

Oh and FAB news.....our permit applications are in!!! AND they have a start date of April 1st :) We thought they'd start in mid May but no - April First they break ground WOOHOO!!!!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails