Mar 28, 2008

Playing catch up - Easter Monday.

The children played out on their quad bikes much of the day. I was extremely lazy and stayed in bed for AGES....it was LOVELY :) soaked in the bath :)

In the afternoon we all went bowling which was so much fun! I am totally useless at bowling and poor Susannah has inherited my usless bowling genes - to the point that her three year old brother beat her!!! It was a great time though! After bowling we all went out for pizza and pasta and had the restaurant to ourselves :) It was a lovely way to end Lloyds week off!

Home and the kids got ready for school (showers/ lunches etc) and Lloyd and I re-potted all the tomato plants and pumpkins. They are now so big and we have run out of space so they have taken over the dining table! Lloyd and I will have to eat off of our laps for a while which we don't like at all but the plants must come first!

My Mom has told us that the plants grew so big because they didn't get enough light!!! So they grew tall to reach the light! So we learned what NOT to do next year! We started too early this year and we didn't give them enough light! I like this experimenting :) We're writing it all down in Lloyds gardening journal ready for next year and keeping it with the gardening Bible Jennifer sent us :)

Gardening is fun! I'm glad you tempted us to get started Jennifer!!!

So that was our Easter Monday and the last day of Lloyds week off :(
Related Posts with Thumbnails