Mar 3, 2008

Sick kids and not so sick kids......

I have Laurence home today...he's not sick - he had a headache this morning - or so he said he did - but he seemed fine to me so I set him to work with chores lol.....and playing lots of games with Abby! Dominoes and things......

Sam isn't well though - he was almost sick in the night....and this morning he is full of a cold....yucky cough :(

Lots of garlic tonight!

I want to phone my friend who isn't well but Chris has emptied caller display and thats the only place I have her number....sigh.....I am so unorganized.

It has snowed all day. Today is just a blip though and tomorrow a heatwave is going to arrive and all the flowers are going to burst out and the leaves will be green and the frogs will start croaking.....

The Secret says if you believe it the Universe will make it happen!

Drama club is cancelled because of the Provincial election. This means I don't have to bother to go out at all today.

The kids are having a blast upstairs and have generally not needed me at all today so I have cleaned and done laundry and blogged.
Related Posts with Thumbnails