Apr 20, 2008

Best News Ever!!

Graham Norton is now on BBC Canada on Saturday nights!!!! Woohoo! He has always been on Out TV over here which is a Gay TV network that you have to subscribe to. I have sooooooo missed Graham Norton!!!! He was my favourite back home - I LOVED his shows. OMG they are soooo funny!!!

Last night I spent a whole hour laughing out loud watching him with Letitia Dean and Gabriel Byrne...and at the end he had The Backstreet Boys on. The whole show is full of bad language, sexual jokes and just rude stuff but it is so so so so funny. Graham Norton is so funny he really is and now I get to watch him each week again :)

They were taking the piss out of the Finnish sport of 'wife carrying' and they were also trying to figure out if it's true that you really do marry men who look like your Father.

Then they went to a local pub and got people in the pub to shout out a line from the movie The Usual Suspects to see if they could shout out this rude line without laughing (Because Gabriel Byrne said it took them ages to film it because all the actors kept laughing and then one of them kept farting). They even got this little old lady in the pub to shout out "Give me the f*cking keys you c*ck s*cker' - well, she did it!!!!! Without laughing!!!!!! This little old lady!!!! So funny!!! Letitia Dean from Eastenders did it too and apologised to her Mom for swearing so badly too!

If you get BBC Canada - check him out - well worth the $5 a month or whatever it is to get the channel :) I promise you will laugh out loud!!! :)

Anyway its a funny show and I am so happy its now ona channel that I actually get - because I was tempted to subscrbe to out tv just to get it :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails