Apr 2, 2008

example of a polytunnel

www.firsttunnels.co.uk/polytunnel.asp?cbowidth=8

Ok so this is an example of a polytunnel...they come in all widths and lengths.....they are just a light protection for plants from frost etc.....


en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polytunnel


Edited to add : Sharon I was talking about Peavey Mart in Leduc.......we went the other week and were not impressed but we may have to make another trip there as it may be the only place we can find what we need......sadly......although maybe we will email them first and ask......save a trip.....

If my Dad was to walk around in Peavey Mart he'd feel at home though because my home town is a little like Peavey Mart (OMG did I really type that????? Sorry dad lol...) but it's true...they all look alike (well not MY family of COURSE!!!!!!! and NOT Louise...of COURSE....but you know what I mean lol......omg I have FOOT in MOUTH disease today lol.......

When we were in Peavey Mart they had like 200 pairs of welly boots for sale....ALL size 8!!!!!! SEE they must in breed and ALL theiir women have size 8 feet!!! It's a genetic thing!!!! WEIRD!!!!!! :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails