Apr 2, 2008

No poly tunnels

This week Lloyd isn't working his usual job - he's working for the other company he does work for - BCAL. There is a conference taking place at the SHAW conference centre, so he is there working today and tomorrow.

It's ok except he doesn't get to wear a suit so he kind of has to dress down lol....as it's still a smallish company everyone flies in from wherever (across BC and AB) to help set up and everything...and they all help do PR and marketing etc etc....

It's ok but not quite Lloyds thing really but until the company gets bigger everyone helps.....and it IS growing.....with very little competition in it's field and with the new ideas that Derek is bringing in, it looks set to be widespread across Canada very soon....not just in assisted living.

Anyway....today Lloyd will be working late (boohoo.....he won't be finishing until 6pm or even 6:30pm!!!!) but yesterday was set-up day so he finished at early and came home and picked me up and we went out to get some poly tunnels - but we couldn't find any anywhere!!!

So where do we get poly tunnels??? Ok I think we are going to HAVE to head back to to that bloody awful place where they in-breed!!!!!

We went to Timmies for supper - I had the chicken vegetable and rice soup or whatever it was called and it was GORGEOUS!!!! OMG best soup ever!!! YUMMY!!!! but they put butter on my roll so I didn't eat it and I couldn't be bother to go and get another as I only ever eat half anyway - who can eat a whole one?????? So I just went without - I mean they normally serve it dry and give you little packs of butter that I just ignore....but this time they buttered the roll.....

Last night I sat and finished my atc's for the swap :) They are all ready to mail off now :) Yay!!! I want to run into the scrapbook store today to get a little treat for Glenda as a thank you for running the swap :)

I went into Reitmans in SP and they had more of the jeans in my new size so I bought 3 more pairs in different colours woohoo :) including a very light pair that is suitable for bees :) so I can wear it around a hive - even if I don't get my bees this year I will be spending time with a local beekeeper this year and will need light coloured clothing so these will be ideal :)

Today we are swimming - I'm picking up some of the childrens friends on the way - then meeting friends for lunch afterwards. Chris isn't coming with us - he is cycling to school instead as he has drama rehearsals all afternoon instead - I'm picking him and his bike up later instead :)

Tonight I plan to relax with Lloyd as I won't have seen or chatted with him ALL day which is not like us at ALL :(

Tomorrow he hopefully gets to finish work at lunchtime and may get to come to the raptor centre with us :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails