Apr 10, 2008

Tess :)



I met Tess today :)

Finally :)

This is Tess :)

Yay!!!

Although by now she doesn't look like this because right now she's having her hair cut :)

So today I finally got to meet Tess (aka Bradsmom from Lp/ Scrappershaven and also the keeper of My Daily Ramblings blog link to the right although she has actually changed the name because she didn't write in it daily and I used to nag her about it lol)

Isn't she just so pretty? We took a walk around our place and I had fun annoying the hell out of her by taking hundreds of photographs but I got some lovely ones! I haven't had a chance to look at them all yet but so far there are some gorgeous ones and you know I didn't even edit these - just switched them to blck and white and added a border or whatever!!!! See!!!! Gorgeous!!!

I had a great time today Tess - it was lovely to meet you!!! I hope to meet up with you again soon!!! Lets scrapbook you spoiled brat ;) lol!

PS you do look sickeningly young for your age!!!! I LOVE that Abigail thought you looked 50 :) Granny Tess :) I love it :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails